Our School Vision statement is one where parents, staff, governors and the community work together to provide the best possible education for all children in a secure, happy and stimulating environment.
We aim for all our children to:
- Achieve high academic standards across the full width of the primary curriculum
- Acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live
- Respect and value themselves, other people and the environment
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Take responsibility for their own actions and make informed choices
- Make a positive contribution as citizens of their community and the wider world
- Develop in mind, body and spirit.
We aim to prepare each child to live confidently in a multicultural society. This we aim to do with the support and co-operation of the parents of our children and in partnership with them.
Code Of Conduct
The children have agreed a code for school with the following aims:
- To be kind, considerate and helpful to everyone in school
- To treat others in a respectful and kind way
- To listen to the adults and other children
- To respect school property
- To co-operate and join in with all the activities in school
- To try to do our best in all we do and say.
Public Sector Equality Duty
The school has an objective to close the gap in attainment of children in identified vulnerable groups by
setting up a file to track their progress termly and to monitor provision.