Our School Vision statement is one where parents, staff, governors and the community work together to provide the best possible education for all children in a secure, happy and stimulating environment.
We aim for all our children to:
- Achieve high academic standards across the full width of the primary curriculum
- Acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live
- Respect and value themselves, other people and the environment
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Take responsibility for their own actions and make informed choices
- Make a positive contribution as citizens of their community and the wider world
- Develop in mind, body and spirit.
We aim to prepare each child to live confidently in a multicultural society. This we aim to do with the support and co-operation of the parents of our children and in partnership with them.
Code Of Conduct
The children have agreed a code for school with the following aims:
- To be kind, considerate and helpful to everyone in school
- To treat others in a respectful and kind way
- To listen to the adults and other children
- To respect school property
- To co-operate and join in with all the activities in school
- To try to do our best in all we do and say.