The school uniform comprises of a blue sweatshirt (with school logo) and pale blue polo shirt. This sweatshirt is available direct from a local supplier. When choosing any clothing for school please bear in mind the following points:
- Clothing should be easy for the child to take off himself/herself
- Clothing should be easily recognised by the child.
- It should have no inappropriate motifs / designs etc
- It should be easy to keep clean.
- In the winter children should have indoor and outdoor footwear (wellingtons to be named).
Children will need PE/Games kit:
- Pumps or trainers
- T shirt and shorts/sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- A bag to keep them in - A small rucksack/drawstring bag please as we are short of storage space.
We do not encourage children to wear jewellery for school. If a child wears earrings these must be removed for PE for health and safety reasons.